[3830] CQWW CW ND0C SOABClassic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ND0C SOABClassic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:19:18 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOABClassic QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    2     1        2
   80:   18     8        7
   40:   20     8       13
   20:  104    17       51
   15:   67    18       35
   10:    6     2        3
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Due to family activities, this was just a part-time effort.  I would say that
overall conditions from here were mediocre, as expected.  I just wasn't hearing
very well on 40 and 80.  That's always an issue with my compromised antennas,
but it was even worse this time.  15 was pretty decent and it was nice to get a
handful of QSOs on 10!

Thanks for the great listening skills of the DX stations.  I appreciate you
pulling my 5 watts out of the QRM and QSB!

73,
Randy, ND0C

Rig: FTDX3000 running 5 watts output
Antennas: wires for 80 and 40 at 38 feet, rotatable dipole for 40 at 42 feet,
tri-bander Yagi at 40 feet (two elements on 20 meters, two on 15, and four on
10)