[3830] CQWW CW K9JF/7 SOABClassic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9JF@k9jf.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9JF/7 SOABClassic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:50:13 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9JF/7
Operator(s): K9JF
Station: K9JF

Class: SOABClassic HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.6

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   28    12       16
   40:  262    27       69
   20:  301    25       62
   15:  132    24       42
   10:    2     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

>From the Pacific NW...the edge of the earth...

RUSH...RUSH...RUSH

SINCE OCTOBER 1st: Moved every antenna (7 total) on three crank-up towers to
accommodate a new 30 3 el. /40 4 el. meter yagi, and replaced/moved all rotors.
 Thus no antenna higher than 25' right now but we live on a hillside which
helped.  Given this, I am quite satisfied with the results.  Nothing up on 160
yet and my 20' high dipole on 80 was challenging! Finished the last adjustment
at 2350 on Friday afternoon.   Lots of BY and HS stations worked.

At least I know the new antenna on 40 works.  The CLASSIC category is great.
Even got some sleep and finished some "Honey Do's" which contribute
to her letting me do this madness since 1972!

JF