[3830] CQWW CW N3QE SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3QE SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 02:19:01 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   68    14       36
   80:  393    18       89
   40:  556    28      116
   20:  774    31      109
   15:  211    21       77
   10:    8     5        6
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

At starting gun I was unable to get a decent run going on 40M so went
"super-assisted" via reversebeacon spots. Except for some extended
runs on 20M and some shorter runs on 80M, I was super-assisted pretty much the
whole weekend. N1MM tells me that I was 75% search and pounce - and on 40M that
would be near 100%.

My best hour was a 100+ hour on Sunday morning, 36 hours into the test, when I
just went crazy clicking on 20M spots and working whatever was loud and in
phase.

80M was really quite good. EU Sunrise on Sunday morning was just superb for
80M, all of a sudden all of northern Europe especially Scandinavia came up
10-20dB, that was amazing.

Some new personal bests:

* Best 20M Qs ever
* Best 40M Multipliers ever
* Best 80M Qs and Mults ever

I watched online scores especially Nate NR3X and Randy K5ZD, as well as local
LP M/S W3LL.

Equipment: Ten-Tec Eagle, AL-1500, 130-foot doublet.