[3830] CQWW CW 6Y3M(@6Y5WJ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 6Y3M(@6Y5WJ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 02:32:27 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 6Y3M
Operator(s): HA6ND VE3NZ VE3NE
Station: 6Y5WJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Jamaica
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  366    15       45
   80: 1524    26       91
   40: 2720    31      101
   20: 2395    30      109
   15: 2067    25       83
   10:  133    11       18
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Our group (GOBFC) arrived on Tuesday evening and found most of the equipment and
antennas in order. We have replaced the 80m dipole with a vertical with elevated
radials.
We have experienced numerous power outages from Saturday night on; lasting from
few minutes to almost an hour where we have lost a few hundred Qs.
No multi station so we were most of the time running and chasing a few mults
here and there.
Condx from 6Y were pretty good on all bands except 10m. We had great runs and
had great fun as well.
Equipment:
K3, FT1K MKV
TL922, ACOM 1000
160 - Inverted L
80 - vertical
40 - 2 phased verticals towards North
20, 15, 10 - 2 ele gem quad, spider beam, hex beam
RX- beverages for EU, NA

Thank you for all the QSOs, best 73 to All and see you next time.

The GOBFC Team (Good Old Buddies Fun Club)
George, George, Lali