[3830] CQWW CW KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 02:41:47 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   43     8        7
   40:   69    11       15
   20:  225    25       34
   15:  440    18       30
   10:   36     9       10
------------------------------

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Poor conditions made working EU from Hawaii very difficult without a big, high
antenna.  Did not hear a single DL, I, or Russian, so the score really
suffered.

Only heard two North American stations on 10, NA6O and K6IJ.  K6IJ was very
loud for a short time Sunday morning.  NA6O was my first contact when the
contest started.  Heard a JA on 10 30 mins before the start, but none during
the contest.

Worked NA6O on 160 using my G5RV at 35' and 100 watts.  He must have great
ears!  Without a 160 meter antenna, this is the first time I have ever worked
someone on all six bands.

Lots of fun...thanks for all the Q's.

73 and Aloha, Kent

TS990
Hexx beam at 40 ft
G5RV at 35 ft
Local restrictions prevent better antennas!