[3830] CQWW CW PJ4I(AD4ES) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chuck@addressnmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PJ4I(AD4ES) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 05:41:05 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4I
Operator(s): AD4ES
Station: PJ4I

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: BONAIRE
Operating Time (hrs): 28:25

  160:
   80:
   40: 2024    31       99
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2024    21       99  Total Score = 782,990

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I thought I knew what a pileup was.  I had no idea. None whatsoever. It became
one big ginormous ball of sound that somehow had to become a single call. Many
times are got the prefix of one connected to a suffix of another. Back to rank
beginner status! My first 5 hours I managed an average 87 QSO's per hour. High
for me and exciting as well as frustrating. The contest ended 5 hours ago and
my ears are still ringing and physically hurt from the headphones! Every
metallic rattle is now automatically turned into Morse code and deciphered!
Bottom line, the trip to Bonaire (My first DXpedition) to operate at the PJ4G
station was truly a great experience.