[3830] CQWW CW OH1TX(OH1JD) SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, villelintervo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH1TX(OH1JD) SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:00:05 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH1TX
Operator(s): OH1JD
Station: OH1TX

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1706    37      129
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1706    37      129  Total Score = 503,810

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Was thinking of repeating the last years 40m sb, butgiving and eye to improving
high bad conditions, decided to go for 20. Rather sluggish was the start with
mere 750 q's during the first 24 hours band pretty much closing around 1600 z
only to recover briefly at 2200z on saturday night. This on the other hand left
plenty of time to enjoy the notorious oh1tx spa ! Sunday was better altogether
beginning with pretty decent opening to JA-land, with W-land to follow in the
afternoon, but then once again the developing aurora flushed my hopes to gain a
few more qso's towards the end of the contest qso-rate dropping at around 1600z
again never to recover again...Envy the mates further north as I heard them
having super busy runs while hearing nothing of their counterparts; for hours
and hours. Thanks go to Jaakko, oh1tx for lettimg me use his fine station again
!