[3830] CQWW CW K8LY SOABClassic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jonlk1040@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K8LY SOABClassic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 21:13:38 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K8LY
Operator(s): K8LY
Station: K8LY

Class: SOABClassic LP
QTH: HOME
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   73    12       44
   40:   81    14       46
   20:  102    18       39
   15:  101    16       44
   10:   13     5        8
------------------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Not a great effort from me!  Thanksgiving weekend is a lot of family time in
ours and our children's household so radio time is at a minimum, even though
they all understand Grandpa's favorite hobby and that contest are special.
Grand kids, Rum, Black Friday shopping, Rum, left over turkey, more Rum.
Wasn't terribly impressed with conditions, although maybe it was just me? (rum)
10 pretty much sucked here, heard very little and saw very little spotted.  15
and 20 were ok and I worked ton of JA's, 40 and 80 were surprisingly good once
I adjusted the filters for the noise.  My inverted V's are either feast or
famine and had I been able to work longer into the wee hours I may have done
much better?  But it is what it is!!!