[3830] CQWW CW WA4PSC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WA4PSC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 07:05:05 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WA4PSC
Operator(s): WA4PSC
Station: WA4PSC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Chapel Hill, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    4     4        4
   80:   50    15       49
   40:   50    18       47
   20:   50    23       47
   15:   50    19       47
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I second this suggestion I have heard: The CQ WW CW and SSB contests should
alternate the weekend after the US Thanksgiving holiday.  It is bad for one's
marriage and other relations to be contesting when family is around.

With this in mind I HAD to check out the action, CQ WW CW is one of my favorite
contests!  I set a goal of no more than 50 Qs per band and made them all mults
for a better challenge, and tried to spread the time out so I was not gone from
family activities for long periods of time.  I figure I actually worked about 4
solid hours with many gaps out of seat, although N1MM strictly claims 7.

Let's get the CW and SSB contest weekends alternating!

Thanks to all for the Qs!
Howie - WA4PSC