[3830] CQWW CW YO9HP SOABClassic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YO9HP SOABClassic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:38:10 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SOABClassic HP
QTH: Pleasa, Prahova
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  200     6       37
   80:  375    12       56
   40:  639    30      103
   20:  551    27       85
   15:  176    33       83
   10:   14     8       12
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Due to some commitments on Saturday afternoon/evening, I decided to join
HP/Classic category, where the first 24 hrs only counts for the final sore.
Propagation was not too bad and I fully enjoyed some good runs with EU/W/JA.
The problem was chasing multipliers with stations not giving their callsign for
more than 1 minute. Most of the time I was moving ahead after 30 sec of
listening. On the same subject, I really appreciate high class operators like
CR3OO or ZF2MJ, who signed after each QSO and we can see in the posted score
that their rate was not affected. Thanks everyone for calling/answering and
thanks CQWW for sponsoring the best radio event of the year! 73, Alex YO9HP