[3830] CQWW CW LY4A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY4A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 05:24:47 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A YL1ZF LY2BKT LY2TS LY2RJ LY2DX LY3BB LY3DA LY3AB
Station: LY4A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KO15TR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160: 1101    16       77
   80: 2121    29      113
   40: 2394    37      146
   20: 1713    37      133
   15:  520    31      105
   10:  105     6       33
------------------------------

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Hello

Thanks all for QSO's

After IARU 2017 of use 4 places get idea to try M/M in cq ww for this or next
year. This contest is hard with some problems with 2 places and missed one op
LY2CO have problem at work and its not arived :( .
In the test worked with 4 RUN places and 2 inbands.
Before the contest found the problem with one place apmplifyer what first grid
relay not working.So for fix the problem we miss 3 hours for this place.
Another one place have problems with TRX CW signal manipulation what geting may
? not understand our sending number need to see leater whats hapen. Of cource
have many interference on some bands and need to fix it. Also no chance to make
better for 15m band looing all is ok but its to hard by this propagation.

First time for my position joined Darius LY3DA and Andrius LY3AB and will be
nice to see both for next time.
Thanks also Andrius LY3AB for nice and good food before the contest for 2 days.

So everithing is ok by for first day the score is ok what its moving down on
sunday morning. Finaly maked whats is posible with low team because mostly we
are in 7-8 ops and 6 places what not used for all in full time. Category is
quite good by compare with M2 so maybe think to do it again on some test :) .

Thanks again for the qso's and see all on 2018 years season :) .

Some photos uploded to my Facebook profile link below...

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx