[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 03:29:58 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Dec 1

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  17     14
   40:  14     11
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     25  Total Score = 775

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It seemed that nothing went right tonight.  20M seemed dead until 0228Z went me
599 both ways.  So I started on 20 and no one called me including W9RE.  So
went to 40, which was OK, but I didn't handle some QSOs well.  80 was also OK
until about 0252Z when everyone QSYed to 160.  But I was ready for than, but
when go to 160, the SWR was infinite and couldn't immediately figure out what
was wrong so went back to 80, but found only one more QSO there since everyone
I had worked had gone to 160 except K8MR and I had worked him too.  Hope this
is the low point of my NS efforts.  After 0300Z I made a slight adjustment on
the feed point on the tee vertical and promptly worked CO2AN and YO3APJ on 160.
 Hope to work you all in the contest this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.