[3830] CQWW CW 9A1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A1A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 05:28:03 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A5W 9A9A 9A6A 9A7R 9A5E 9A2EU 9A7DR 9A8A IK2QEI IV3SKB IZ1LBG
IZ8FWN
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KOZJACA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1613    24       94
   80:  2627    34      129
   40:  3314    37      161
   20:  2730    38      143
   15:  1510    39      154
   10:   434    20       66
-------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Although propagation on high bands was worse then previous year, we achieved cca
1M points higher claimed score then in 2016.

Two reasons were for it. Firstly we had totaly repaired our beverage system,
and they realy worked perfect, specialy on 160 and 80 m bands. Secondly we had
enough operators. Four guest operators came from Italy, all of them experienced
contesters, and we were able to cover properly all bands during 48 hours.

We were very glad that for the first time our team member was one of CQ WW DX
Contest Committee Members - IK2QEI.

As usual all of us had a nice time on our contest location , with plenty of QSO
runs and food & drinks.

Thanks to all who called us.
9A1A team