[3830] ARRL 160 W3USA(K8MR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W3USA(K8MR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 12:56:53 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W3USA
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 91  Sections = 36  Countries = 3  Total Score = 7,566

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

After operating as K8MR on Friday night and for an hour early Saturday evening,
I fired up as W3USA. Yes, this is against the ARRL contest rules, so this will
likely not be submitted. If anybody is bothered by this, I'll be happy to
delete the extra QSO I gave you. I'd estimate 75 of the QSOs had been worked
earlier as K8MR. I did get a couple of new mults that I did not get before, SC
and ONN.

With a 65 foot wire, base loading coil, and a minimal ground system, a thousand
miles from most activity, things are a challenge. But it's still good to be on
the air making QSOS!

73  -  Jim   K8MR