[3830] ARRL 160 W8AT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8vcf.rick@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W8AT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 17:07:32 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W8AT
Operator(s): W8AT
Station: W8AT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 03:42

Total:  QSOs = 80  Sections = 33  Countries = 2  Total Score = 5,280

Club:

Comments:

This was my first ever attempt and first ever contacts on 160. I was running a
very compromised station, 100 watts into an 80 dipole tuned with internal
tuner. I was bored last night and thought why not see what I can do for the
giggles and really surprised myself. Before I started I needed 22 more states
on CW to complete my triple play of which I picked up exactly half of them that
is of course if everyone confirms on LOTW. I did really enjoy myself and a big
thank you to everyone I worked. I am going to try and figure out a way to put
up an efficient 160 antenna now, I will be back.