[3830] ARRL 160 NC0B Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rob@nc0b.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NC0B Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 20:05:49 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NC0B
Operator(s): NC0B
Station: NC0B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ault CO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 467  Sections = 72  Countries = 8  Total Score = 77,120

Club:

Comments:

No QRN and openings to EU and JA, though modest from Colorado with only
receiving on Marconi T transmit antenna. All S&P on my end. Where was
Hawaii?  Since N1MM+ seems to count a DX country as a section, I assume 72
sections is correct. Was puzzled by the XO1X call, as didn't know that prefix
existed in Canada. The few JAs calling CQ were strong, particularly JA3YBK.