[3830] ARRL 160 K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 20:14:12 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 850  Sections = 76  Countries = 26  Total Score = 182,886

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was fun. Conditions were quite good but certainly not the best I've heard
from home. Extremely low atmospheric noise.

Nice to work many friends from PVRC, FOC and CWOPS. I'm really impressed with
the huge number of VE3 stations active in all contests!

With one exception operators were pleasant and cooperative. The exception was a
W8 who doesn't care that a vacated frequency regardless of reason is fair game.

I heard LAX and ORG but the didn't hear me. Didn't hear PR, PAC SB, KL7 or NT.

k3 and TEE with four elevated radials. No RX antenna.