[3830] ARRL 160 NX6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NX6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 00:08:20 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 857  Sections = 81  Countries = 7  Total Score = 154,264

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

S5 noise level throughout contest so sorry for all the weak ones who called in
and we couldn't dig out ...and most of the guys we did copy were just above our
noise level ! Missed PR ( which we don't think was on the air and NL, which we
saw spots for but could never hear on the Left Coast. WQ6X remoted into station
and I operated most Qs from the site. We were hoping for 800 to 1,000 Qs so
we're happy with 857 considering condx and that we really only missed NL. 240
ft INV V dipole at 70 ft. K3, ACOM 2000A, 6 ft RX Loop that couldn't hear much
better than the dipole. 73 Dennis N6KI