[3830] ARRL 160 AB4B Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AB4B Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 17:06:31 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: al
Operating Time (hrs): 1.75

Total:  QSOs = 71  Sections = 41  Countries = 2  Total Score = 5,986

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

After working on new  YCCC 5el vert RX array all day Fri couldn't get up
for the 1st night. College football consumed most of 2nd night.  Not being
 a contest CW op and having expended all my abilities on CQ WW CW previous
weekend I just couldn't muster up the enthusiasm to put much of an effort in.
However I did wring out my SDR Xcvr( EE MB1) on 160 for a while. Seemed much
quieter
than my Orion's especially being able to get down to 100hz BW which was great
for the S&P ops I did. Still using a Top Loaded Vert with mucho radials to
TX with.
Hope to be more active in the CQ 160 series in the coming new year.

Best of the upcoming holidays to all.......Tim , AB4b  Toonersville, AL