[3830] ARRL 160 F6GOX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 F6GOX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 21:01:34 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 9H30

Total:  QSOs = 122  Sections = 45  Countries = 0  Total Score = 10,980

Club:

Comments:

Same results as 2016 (QSO and States). Poor conditions of propagation with heavy
QRN during the two nights. S&P only because I never obtain answer in the two
short run mode tests... Impressive rate for US means for DX the difficulty to
pass through the wall. West coast stations never listen. Far west distance was
AZ, CO, NM, UT. Same as manny others comments, no reenforcement of the signals
strenght at my two sunrises. Try to do best next year ! See you in an other
contest ! 73 Laurent F6GOX

TX FT-990 with 145Hz INRAD filter + PA
TRX antenna 40m quarter wave inverted V at 21m high
RX antenna DHDL + preamp