[3830] ARRL 160 EA7KW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jr.hierro@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 EA7KW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 07:41:59 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: EA7KW
Operator(s): EA7KW
Station: EA7KW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IM66
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 519  Sections = 63  Countries = 0  Total Score = 65,384

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

I went to the coast of Cadiz for this contest, setting antennas from scratch on
Thursday, high winds broke fiber glass post. Repaired and rebuilt it in the
night.
Had good propagation both nights, hearing NA well before dusk until 2 hours
past dawn. I need to improve the tx antenna, very difficult to be heard on a
rare section pile-up.
Thanks to everybody for the QSO and for your extreme patience!
T antenna 18m up with 2 elevated radials + 200m Beverage.