[3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 02:18:26 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   CW:  32     16
  SSB:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  33     17  Total Score = 2,210

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I missed all day Saturday as well as Sunday morning to other commitments, but I
don't think I missed much!  Operating time was limited to checking the band
Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon, hearing just hiss most of
the time.  It was pretty dead here as expected although I had hopes that things
might open to SA and the Caribbean. Silly me.

I was able to work some Es to the south and west on Friday night, AB and SK
Saturday night, and New England in the last hour of the contest.  Only DX heard
was CE3DNP - he didn't hear me. I only heard and worked one SSB station.  I'm
too far from anybody to work any ground wave stuff.

I miss the sunspots.

73,
Randy, ND0C