[3830] ARRL 10 NN7CW SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn7cw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NN7CW SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:44:33 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 7:04

   CW:  137    20
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  137    20  Total Score = 15,892

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

5/8 vertical @ 25 ft.
Interesting experience, my first 10 m contest from FL during... well, no
non-sporadic propagation whatsoever, HI!

Worked the neighborhood (~20 stations) on Friday night and decided to watch a
movie with the xyl when no new guys showed up anymore. Stumbled across the
Saturday morning opening and worked the majority of contacts within two hours
or so. After that, it was just occasional checking and working a handful of
stations each time. However, I'm glad V51YJ found me, that was kind-a cool.