[3830] ARRL 10 DK5A(DK5KMA) SO SSB Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk5kma@darc.de
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 DK5A(DK5KMA) SO SSB Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 19:32:43 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: DK5A
Operator(s): DK5KMA
Station: DK5A

Class: SO SSB Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): ~16

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  87     29  Total Score = 5,046

Club:

Comments:

I was aiming 100 QSOs but failed, hitting F1 countless times tough. Fortunately
Sporadic-E was providing some propagation inside EU, otherwise there would have
been meteorscatter and groundwave only (both did not work well this time).
The Es opening on sunday afternoon was nice and provided even some shortskip to
PA and ON (MUF must have been good for 6m as well). A bit later the Es clouds
linked me to the TEP/F2 whatsoever to South America, what boosted my DX count
to 4 (!) QSOs.
Activity seemed to be very poor on Phone. Various mults (even some DX) heard in
CW which never appeared on Phone. Anyway, few QSOs but 10m is always fun.

73 de Kevin