[3830] TBDC MM3AWD Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC MM3AWD Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 23:26:27 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 78  Total Score = 663

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Had planned to be at the contest QTH with phased verticals and beverages, but
the ground is too solid with ice and phasing lines need repair.
so operated from home with a ridiculous antenna, it was a doublet phased with
the copper piping in the house! it worked unbelievably.
Not much of a score and could hear a lot more than could hear me, its tough on
160 with a terrible antenna and QRP. but good fun all the same.

Thanks to all who picked me out. You guys must have great ears.
Best wishes and a very happy new year, see you in 2018

73, Scott
MM3AWD