[3830] TBDC VA2WA Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC VA2WA Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:56:16 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WA
Station: VA2WA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 812  Total Score = 4,850

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

That was a single op operation with DX-cluster/RBN support. I know that's not
allowed by the SP rules. So most likely they will process my log as a CHECK LOG.
Anyway I'd like to suggest to SP contest owners to have one category  with a DX
cluster support. I think that would bring more guys with a modest set up like
mine)))

That was nice to see many good operators using real time score boards. That
makes any contest to be much more attractive and thrilling! Join the Real Score
Cluster! Try it now!

Details about the project here:

https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/sharing-contest-real-time-scores-between-servers-update-of-nov-20/

TX ANT: Inverted L 20m high.
RX ANT: short BEV to EU, K9AY for the rest of the world
SO1R: TS590S + 1.5 kW.

73 es Happy New Year!!

Victor
VA2WA