[3830] TBDC VE7XF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE7XF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 00:24:57 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CN79
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 127  Total Score = 631

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Man, I sure like this distance-based scoring! We need more of this.
Nothing new this year. Mostly S&P, worked almost everything I heard.
Only off-continent sigs heard were a KH6, a KP2 and 3 JAs (JH4UYB was best DX).
I squeezed in an hour Sat morning before VA7VF wanted the antenna for the
RACWIN, which produced 2 of the JAs (16 pointers). Got 91 grids in total.
Most consistent signal to the east was Victor, VA2WA, whom I could have worked
almost anytime. Nothing heard from anywhere else :-(

My NY resolution - get off my ass and find the noises, then build an RX
antenna.
Maybe even before the CQ 160.

Ralph, VE7XF