[3830] RTTY Roundup VE3CV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jwilson@tcc.on.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE3CV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 14:58:22 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 1:50

------------
   80:
   40:  13
   20:  12
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  25  State/Prov = 13  Countries = 7  Total Score = 500

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Planned to do a better effort, but got the cold from hell with non-stop coughing
and did not want to brave the -25C windchill to get out the shack using
snowshoes!  So I got my old (1988) TS-140S set up with a SignaLink USB for AFSK
RTTY in the bedroom shack to where I was banished to live out this cold.  Ran
50W into the 80m OCF dipole and managed not to set off the CO Alarm while making
a few QSOs. Had a real problem with strong adjacent signals desensing the
receiver.  Missed my filters and true FSK.  Still not enough energy to stay in
the chair.  Bummer.
Happy New Year to all.
73 Jeff VE3CV