[3830] RTTY Roundup K7VIT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7VIT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 20:20:42 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 11.6

------------
   80:   41
   40:   35
   20:  190
   15:   63
   10:    0
------------
Total:  329  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 19  Total Score = 21,714

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

This year from my location Saturday (local time) had better band conditions than
on  Sunday when 15m closed early. Despite some E-skip clouds, I didn't hear
anyone on 10m unfortunately.

I worked at least one of the "heavy metal" stations. He had copy
problems on my first pass-by. Later we worked on the first call. He sounded
great and was solid copy both times. It reminded of ?? years ago when (dressed
in OD green) I used to sit in front of those thumping and clunking
electro-mechanical wonders!

It was great to hear so many WVDXC members on. Go WVDXC!

Thanks to all who answered my calls. See you again next year.
73, Jerry