[3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 15:27:39 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 18:39

------------
   80:   89
   40:  139
   20:  137
   15:   39
   10:    0
------------
Total:  404  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 29  Total Score = 31,512

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Very enjoyable contest with plenty of stateside stations to work stateside.
Seemed like most of the time I was working stations to the West. worked a few DX
stations in EU Central & South America. Heard stations from the West working
JAs, but the closest I got to that was Hawaii. Had the pleasure of working
fellow Swamp Foxes Bill N4IQ and also Ted K7OM. Wish we would have had better
conditions for DX, maybe next year.Pretty happy with my final score because I
topped last years score of 29,444. Many TNX to all who worked me, see you in the
next contest!

Rig: Yaesu FT_DX3000
PWR: 100 watts
ANT: Horizontal Loop, 40/20-15/30 meter Super Loops