[3830] RTTY Roundup K0TG(@W0AIH) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K0TG(@W0AIH) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 04:17:56 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:  182
   40:  359
   20:  304
   15:   30
   10:    0
------------
Total:  875  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 49  Total Score = 89,250

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I had plans to work the full 24 hours of this one, but I had some issues come up
in the AM that prevented me from heading to W0AIH early enough to get an on-time
start.  So, plan-B was to just operate as much as I could.

Paul had the antennas set for me.  I mainly used the Rhombics.  So it was a wire
weekend.  those antennas play very well though!

There were some very good runs.  Although, Sunday AM things really slowed down
around 1700z.  20 came back around early afternoon and then 40 and 80 finished
off the contest with great runs.  15 never did amount to much.  Time spent there
was pretty much a waste of time when I could have had a better rate going on
20.

I paid dearly not getting an on-time start for the QSO count.  So just cranked
along as well as I could with the time I had.

Thanks to Paul for the radio therapy last weekend!

73, John  K0TG