[3830] CWopsT N4FP HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4fp.wayne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 21:03:57 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 10

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ocala, FL
Operating Time (hrs): .3
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Flex 6300, AL-80B, Classic 33.  First CWT for me operating Remote.  I was in The
Villages, FL running my Flex Maestro while parked in my car, connected to the
Internet through a hot spot on my Galaxy S7 cell phone. No other computer
involved, so hand logging.  The Flex Smart Link worked well, but there was a
noticeable delay, maybe 300 ms, in the start and end of transmissions. That
didn't keep me from making contacts.  Next test will be to try the same
operation but connect via a high speed wifi connection to see if that helps the
delay issue.