[3830] NAQP CW KY7M(@NA7TB) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ars-ky7m@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KY7M(@NA7TB) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:02:22 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KY7M
Operator(s): KY7M
Station: NA7TB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:   92    36
   80:  167    48
   40:  265    50
   20:  371    54
   15:  145    29
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1040   217  Total Score = 225,680

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was the first opportunity to use the new capability of the Milt Jensen
Memorial Station in the NAQP with our recently added Force 12 C-19XR on HF.  It
held its own on both 15m and 20m. With our 4-squares on 40m and 80m plus the
amazing 8-Circle for 160m, it was a joy to operate the LF bands during the last
half of the contest.   Those LF antennas work remarkably well with only 100
watts from the K3.

Thanks for all the Qs.