[3830] NAQP CW K8IA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8IA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 08:50:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   52    25
   80:  201    46
   40:  315    51
   20:  387    57
   15:  229    33
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1185   213  Total Score = 252,405

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws - Chollas

Comments:

This score could have been way better. Poor clock management put me behind the
eight ball early. I should have taken my first break later, as gambling that 20m
would get better after that early break, although common, was the wrong strategy
this time.

On the bright side, 80 and 160 were low noise and easy to work. Plus I did have
a 169 qso hour, a few hours in, and that is pretty good for this old dog. AAnd I
got good points for our Team too, the Arizona Outlaws-Chollas.

Outlaw Andy, NY7N, is next up here for NAQP SSB. Work him often!

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club