[3830] NAQP CW KG3V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KG3V@chesbayva.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KG3V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 15:14:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KG3V
Operator(s): KG3V
Station: KG3V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: White Stone, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   80    31
   80:  235    44
   40:  187    44
   20:   76    27
   15:   19    12
   10:
-------------------
Total:  597   158  Total Score = 94,326

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC RAPPAHANNOCK

Comments:

Really enjoyed this contest. NAQP is becoming a favorite of mine. It is a joy to
operate a contest where everyone is running "Low Power." Bands were
great, as was the participation level. Had three bands (40, 80, and 160) all
giving QSOs right to the end. Never had a period when I could not find new
stations to work.

Last minute antenna repairs were needed to restore my two wire antennas, which
had both failed in the extreme cold, snow, and ice we had for RTTY Roundup. I
started late, but the action was so good that I went to the end and got my 10.0
hours in the log. Highest QSO counts and Mult counts for me in NAQP CW.

73 and thanks for the QSOs