[3830] NAQP CW VY1AAA(VE1RM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VY1AAA(VE1RM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 15:21:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VY1AAA
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VY1JA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: YT
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:  111    36
   20:  345    70
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  458   108  Total Score = 49,464

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Sporadic F

Comments:

Fighting a cold, and not a lot of time to operate.  Conditions were very good,
and made for some huge pileups on 20!

There is a lot to think about concerning our national organization for the US,
the ARRL, in the upcoming January board meetings and beyond.  (Though I am
Canadian, I live in the US and operate from Yukon Remote).  I've been a League
member since 75.   I decided to use and honor the name of ARRL's founder, Hiram
(W1AW).   He had a clear understanding and singular focus on how the
organization should function.

Lots of DUDES and DAVE/Davids present.  Good luck to W4MYA and may K3LP rest in
peace.  We will never forget him.

73, Gerry VE1RM/W1VE