[3830] NAQP CW KE3X M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenke3x@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KE3X M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 16:36:03 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X KD4D
Station: KE3X

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: DC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  220    41
   80:  440    52
   40:  339    53
   20:  217    38
   15:   76    17
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1292   201  Total Score = 259,692

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

A fun time testing software and hardware ahead of WRTC.   We entered M/2
category but without RBN or spotting assistance.   Looking at the other scores,
many Mults and Q's were obviously left on the table!   It's odd to see no
10-meters in the log but we were reluctant to get trapped there by the 10-minute
rule.   By the time the rate dropped low enough to make sense moving a MD, DC or
VA station to 10-meters we could not find one.

Apologies to those we could not hear - our noise floor in DC is usually in the
S-5 range.

Welcome to DFW Contest Group who has joined the 2018 NAQP Challenge, a 4-club
'overlay competition' between DFWCG, NCCC, SMC and PVRC.   Details at naqpc.org.
 Activity was excellent, with good rates right up until the last half hour.

See you on Phone next weekend

73,

Ken KE3X and Mark KD4D

10-20:   Force 12 C-3SS w/triplexer