[3830] NAQP CW NE9U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NE9U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 18:28:42 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   73    26
   80:  262    44
   40:  152    38
   20:  175    42
   15:   41    14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  703   164  Total Score = 115,292

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA Northern Hawk Owls

Comments:

Didn't go so2r since last time I tried that from this qth I blew up RX in my K3
and I need to haul it to PJ4 in 4 weeks.
Never could get anything going on 20 early, and I have a ton of noise on
40-160.
I went out in my woods a few days ago and strung up a low horizontal loop for my
RX antenna which really really helped decrease my man made noise.  Still not
ideal but better than nothing!