[3830] NAQP CW N5DO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5DO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 20:13:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   14    11
   80:  101    37
   40:  216    49
   20:  140    40
   15:   56    17
   10:
-------------------
Total:  527   154  Total Score = 81,158

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Moved from one "bend" area in Texas to another -- from the Big Bend
(West Texas) to the Coastal Bend (South Texas).  I put up some rudimentary
antennas (G5RV up about 25 feet and a Sigma-40XK vertical dipole).  Certainly
not as good as my antennas in west Texas, but still capable of providing some
fun.  I was really amazed by 160M on which the 80M G5RV was able to add some
mults.  I doubt that I can count on that happening in the future!