[3830] RTTY Roundup AB1J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AB1J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 22:01:22 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:10

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  199
   15:   33
   10:
------------
Total:  232  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 32  Total Score = 16,240

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was some recreational contesting after a blizzard, extreme cold, and
furnace problems.  An Imperfect Storm.  I had taken down my 40/80m antenna for
the storm and then wussed out and decided not go stumbling around in the cold,
deep snow in the dark in my backyard looking for it.  So this is basically a
single band entry with a bit of 15m gravy. Nothing heard on 10m.

We should get extra points, say 1.5, for waiting on the SO2R contingent, just
sitting there hoping for them to rematerialize out of the ether. Twiddle,
twiddle.

In any case, I felt better once I had my RTTY fix. The cables in my shack were
starting to look like slithery snakes.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500