[3830] NAQP CW K7QA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7QA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:39:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   48    27
   80:  141    44
   40:  102    36
   20:  389    49
   15:  132    29
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  812   185  Total Score = 150,220

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Team: Big Sky Contesters #2

Comments:

Was amazed and delighted to find 15m open to most of the US for almost 3 hours.
20 was as usual the money band and 40 disappointed going long and fluttery by
0200Z. As others have reported, 80 and 160 played very well to all states. I
should have taken my break in early evening to save the last 2 hours for more 80
and 160. Got sucked into too much S&P to find mults and lost rate. Installed
a 3 element HiZ 160-80-40 receiving antenna array last weekend hoping it would
help rx, especially on 40m in this contest. But alas my 160m fullwave H-Loop was
more effective with an omni pattern and better SNR.