[3830] CWopsT AD4TJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4tj@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AD4TJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:56:44 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 18

Call: AD4TJ
Operator(s): AD4TJ
Station: AD4TJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): .8

------------
  160:
   80:  19
   40:   8
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  27  Mults = 27  Total Score = 729

Club: Shenandoah Valley Wireless

Comments:

A rough start to my first CWT minitest! Used the wrong macro set, so had to make
some changes:realized that there was no QSYing going on, as in the other tests,
so took out RUN after F2 in S&P, and made changes to F2 message( now have
the right macro set ). Call History was fine. Finally got going 10 minutes into
the test. 40 was surprisingly weak, so went to 80 pretty quickly. Much better.
Still working on my speed; have to listen to a call more than once to get it. I
will be back!  73, David

TS-2000X with #92 INRAD filter( still not as good as newer rigs ), N1MM+.
Antennas: TA-33 at 20 feet, 15 foot tall Inverted L for 40/80/160( definitely a
compromise antenna; you paddle with what you've got ).