[3830] NAQP SSB HP1XT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cx7tt@4email.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB HP1XT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 02:42:30 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: HP1XT
Operator(s): HP1XT
Station: HP1XT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Panama
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   10     6
   20:   90    34
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  100    40  Total Score = 4,000

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Power outage that lasted from 5am til 4pm quashed any good start. Bands were
going long when I started on 20m. Sigs were very poor with strong stations about
S5. New HEX beam improvement over vertical dipole. Went to 40m at sundown and
knew prop was gonna be a problem as I could clearly hear a G0 that a W2 was
having problems getting his name and call sign.

Used "Jack" in honor of recent SK K4VV whose service/eulogy was today.
Jack was instrumental in setting up one of the first ever remote M/S, M/M
stations with help of good friend Mike, W0YR aka W4AAW. With Jack's engineering
prowess and 3 rotating Berthas, I was introduced to remote contesting from my
home station in CX; operating several CQ WW SSB and CW contests whilst in
Uruguay and daughter's apt in NYC. Also did SS cw from CX w/W4YY club call and
got sweep from Jack's excellent station. RIP OM. Thanks for all your efforts.