[3830] NAQP SSB VE9AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VE9AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 03:13:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 2:55

  160:    7     5
   80:   25    16
   40:   29    17
   20:   81    32
   15:    5     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  146    74  Total Score = 10,804

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: MCC Team #1

Comments:

Hmmmmmm, what's a good description of the condx today?
Ghastly?
Horrid?
Painful?

My opening hour was a 41 and that was mostly S&P....I'd call CQ for up to 3
minutes and with no callers, I'd move on.

Always disappointing to hear several running 'big juice' but it is what it is
(and it's QUITE obvious) and there are always several that just have to outpower
the rest, rules be damned.

Nice to work old friends and hear quite a few new calls too !

Antennas
10m = A3S, duh...not used !
15m = Wire 5el K1WA/K3LR SVDA 100% parasitic + homebrew (USA direction broken)
20m = Wire + Aluminum 4-square (Comtek)
40m = Wire 4-square in the trees (Comtek)
80m = Wire 4-square in the trees (Comtek)
160m = Inverted L in the trees

No RX antennas
Rigs:IC-7410, YCCC SO2R+ box, N3ZN ZN-9 paddle, Yamaha CM500
headset, N1MM+ logger
CU (all of  sudden) in the next one!

dit dit

-Mike VE9AA  in  NB