[3830] NAQP SSB K4XL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4XL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 05:56:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Amherst, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:  123    33
   80:  132    34
   40:  146    37
   20:   60    24
   15:   22     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  483   137  Total Score = 66,171

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Southwest Virginia Team #1

Comments:

What would a contest be without some equipment problems. This time, my sound
card played up and I had to resort to using the memories in the transceiver.  A
little awkward, but it worked. Very strange conditions. Poor at the start, but
as the evening wore on, the conditions improved.  I had some good runs on 40, 80
and 160.  Only worked one Dude, but had many very good Qs with NAQP friends.
This is always an enjoyable contest.