[3830] NAQP SSB KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:21:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10:43

  160:   33    15
   80:  252    36
   40:   98    36
   20:  139    40
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  522   127  Total Score = 66,294

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: Swamp Fox Contest Group #2

Comments:

Bands were a bit rough but workable. Lots of QSB on 20 meters and 40 all day but
was able to work plenty of stations. Ran most of the contest, when things got
slow I did a little S&P and was able to keep my rates up. 80 meters was the
money band, was able to make quite a few serious runs. Had the pleasure of
working fellow Swamp Foxes K7OM, WU0B, WN4AFP. Bands were open to the West all
day, and up and down the East coast all evening from Maine to Florida.

Rig: Yaesu FT_DX3000
PWR: 100 watts
ANT: Horizontal Loop, 40/20-15/30 meter Super Loops,5 band hex,Inverted L