[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WZ1V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wz1v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WZ1V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:05:51 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  381   101  Total Score = 58,479

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Couldn't spend as much chair time as I hoped,
conditions too noisy and poor to endure long.
Still made a few 400+ mile contacts on 2m
and 222, and a few good ones on 1296 as well.
6 opened briefly but only had 2 Es contacts.
The Rovers provided extra Q's and excitement.
Got my feet wet a bit more on MSK144 and FT8,
probably should have done more with it but
much prefer SSB and CW any day to this.
 73 Ron WZ1V