[3830] NAQP SSB W1SJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W1SJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 20:32:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   83    24
   80:  101    30
   40:  209    28
   20:  115    33
   15:    4     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  512   118  Total Score = 60,416

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Team:

Comments:

Absolutely the worst HF conditions I've seen in 50 years.
20 was anemic all day, and pooped around after 2200
40 was long all day and no NE stations. At night, no 6's or 7's
80 was long all night and no NE stations.
160 wasn't too bad, but with high noise and low power, it was a struggle at
times.  Virtually everyone was weak, except the folks who elected to call CQ on
top of me!

Struggled to get 500 QSO's in an event I normally top 700. Yech!

Things get any worse, I might have to take up stamp collecting.  Do people do
that anymore?

Mitch