[3830] CWopsT OH1ZAA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH1ZAA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:05:41 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 24

Call: OH1ZAA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH1ZAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP01RO
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:   8
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  12  Mults = 11  Total Score = 132

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It was a tough job on 40/80... I made my weirdest vertical ever... Wanted to
have better efficiency on the lower bands after the 1300Z 6 m 45 mm pipe... did
not have clamps to extend... so took a 6 m 20x20 mm square tube and a bent half
of a destroyed tapered 14 MHz element and forced both into the end of the 45 mm
tube locking the square tube by the friction of the round element... The upper
half top loading of the vertical is now split into two fangs... Cheers/73, Zaba
OH1ZAA