[3830] CQ160 CW KM4SII Single Op Assisted QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KM4SII Single Op Assisted QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 02:30:02 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: Single Op Assisted QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 10  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 1  Total Score = 60

Club:

Comments:

Wow! People can hear me on 160m using a 20m delta loop and no tuner! What in
this madness? :-)

Since my loop is far from resonate on 160m, the radio bumped my output down
around QRP levels. I was barely getting anything out of the antenna at all, but
in my short, sporadic operating Saturday evening, 10 people in could hear me...
great ears!

Since the SWR is so high, I decided to call it quits so I did not drive the
radio too hard...

However, the loop makes a lovely 160m Rx antenna... ZERO noise and hears very
well (Tx on the other hand..... hehe)

Actually my first 160m QSOs! K8AC gets the honor of my first 160m QSO followed
by N1LN.

73 de KM4SII - Mason (15 years old)